Saturday, May 22, 2021

25 Days of SFF: Day 8 - Top 5 Montages

 Recently I’ve done several poll on the SFF Facebook group to determine the Top 5 of lots of different things. For the 24 days leading up to the 25th Anniversary (and the day itself, of course) I will be posting a new Top 5 list each day, using the highly scientific and unbiased results from those FB polls. I’ll try to make these posts short but I’m pretty long winded and like to talk so…they’re probably all going to be pretty long. Enjoy? 


 Top 5 Montages

I love montages and most of the SFF productions have at least one montage in it.  If it doesn't then I tend to spend more time on the opening and/or closing credits so I have music to montage to in any way I can.  Here are the Top 5 Montages:



If that video doesn't play you can watch it here: 

No one got to vote on these except the 25th Anniversary Committee: Brittany Ann Whalen, Syndi Eller, and myself so the results might be a little biased. I also omitted any montage from the voting choices that contains video of people I don't have permission to post.  

If they contained one or two quick shots of them then I cropped them out or blurred the video so much that you can't tell who it is.  A lot of the videos have blurred images anyway just for asthetic reasons. 

 Asthetic? Asmethic? I can't spell. I could look up the correct spelling but I won't, because I'm already late posting this and don't really care. No one expects proper spelling from me anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment