Tuesday, May 25, 2021

25 Actors: Day 11 - Chris Stasheff

As part of the 25 Days of Sine Fine Films extravaganza leading up the 25th Anniversary I have decided to write a series of posts celebrating the 25 actors who have been the most dedicated by participating in the most productions.   


Actor of the Day: Chris Stasheff



Chris has been a part of the company since the beginning.  You could say he created the company since he helped create me.  He has actively participated in 9 productions as cast and/or crew.

However you could say that in spirit and through the lessons he taught me about filming and editing he has been a part of all 49 productions.  He certainly deserves his turn as Actor of the Day.

Sadly Chris Stasheff, my beloved father and constant pillar of support, passed away in June of 2018.  One year later I wrote a memorial post about him that pretty much sums up everything I would have to say in this post, so I'm just going to refer you to that one, otherwise I'll be repeating myself unnecessarily.


Dr. Christopher Stasheff was a great actor and a wonderful, kind, considerate, compassionate, intelligent, talented, and humble person.  He was the best dad and my partner in getting SFF started.  He is and will always be dearly missed, but at least I can always watch videos of him when I watch various SFF productions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment