Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Interview with Syndi Eller


Each month we'll interview a member of the Sine Fine Film company, asking the same or similar questions, and learn more about the actors and crew. 



This month I'm interviewing Syndi Eller who's been with the company since the fall of 2002.





Q: How did you get involved in SFF? (And what possessed you to keep coming back for more torture?)

A: I was Pete Castel’s manager at McDonalds and he just randomly asked me if I wanted to do it and so he brought you down and introduced you to me. I think it was just a fit made in heaven. 

(What makes me come back is) The people and fun, I mean torture is overrated.



Q: What was your favorite part to play?


A: Well since I’ve only played a few, I would say probably Atropos because I got to make the character mine. 


Q: What was your favorite filming day?

A: My favorite filming day? C2! It was just fun, light and airy, like no real pressures for time, and I finally had more lines than just like two or three.  Or Goddess Anonymous, I don’t know-probably C2.

Q: What was your least favorite filming day?

A: Fort De Chartres. It was cold.

Q: What’s your dream role?

A: Well, I told you about my dream role. Writing a script about,- you know, the wish thing? (Fortunate Ones) – and how it would be cool to play a person that wished they were famous for singing and to be able to see how that goes.

Q: What’s your favorite production to watch?


A: Favorite one to watch? Probably Destiny – not Destiny, holy crap! – the Cursed Destiny of Pandora’s Gift Box.  I knew Destiny was in it.

Q: What’s your favorite costume, accessory, or prop?

A: Well, I liked the dress – the burgundy dress I wore that in the dance scene, and I also like my coat. Well, my coat and sunglasses I guess, they’re a duel piece.


Q: Who’s your favorite actor co-star/actor you’ve worked with?  Who would you like to work with in the future?

A: Favorite? Brittany, because she’s just hilarious, and when she goofs up it’s really funny.

There are four people (I want to work with more/in the future) – Nina, Annamarie, Russell, and Morgan.  Russell because, well because he’s Russell – he’s just amazing, and Morgan because I just absolutely love Morgan, she’s just so great - I want to pick her up and put her in my pocket. Nina because Goddess Anonymous was fantastic. And Annamarie – I’ve only worked with her once, but she’s just got that presence that brings greatness out in everybody I think. 

Q: Sum up each production you’ve been in using only one word or short sentence.

DREAM CHASERS 
I understand it but everyone else was confused. (There’s nothing coherent about it – if you’re trying to find coherency in Dream Chasers it’s just not gonna happen. It’s gonna confuse you even more, so if you just accept it for
what it is, it’s fantastic.)







EIDOLON

Long


THE CURSED DESTINY OF PANDORA’S GIFT BOX Charlie’s Angels, baby!




                                           TWISTED TALES: LITTLE RED 

I was really scroungy looking.  That coat was humongous.

TWISTED TALES: CHARMING
Rachel Zoralee is hilarious

GODDESS ANONYMOUS 
Carrot chips, Shoebee and Boobee, and my fantastic altar ornaments.

FORTUNATE ONES: ONLY YOU
Smokey!


C2


DBNS (faux product line)


Q: Top 5 favorites: (not SFF related)

Favorite Color - Green

Favorite Movie or TV Show
Favorite Move? Anything with Judy Garland in it. Favorite TV? If I had to pick one out of all the ones I like right now it would be Big Bang Theory (Go Sheldon!)

Favorite Song or Band/Artist
What I Am by Amy ? and New Bohemians

Favorite Food or Drink 
I looove Chicken Catjatorie. Favorite Drink? Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

Favorite HolidayNew Year’s Eve!





No comments:

Post a Comment