Monday, March 12, 2018

Interview with Bryan Kieft

Each month we’ll interview a member of the Sine Fine Films Company, asking the same or similar questions, and learn more about the actors and crew.

This month I’m interviewing the multi-talented Bryan Kieft who officially joined the company in the summer of 2004.

 

A:  I moved in with Eleanore and Jen, and then a series happened.  And it was a blast. :)




A:  Morpheus the God Sorcerer of Dreams.





A:  Most of it seems so long ago now, but I think my favorite was when we were out at Kaufman Lake.  I remember I looked like a little kid in the outfit I was wearing that day.



Q: What was your least favorite filming day?

A:  The day I cut my finger trying to open a package and Jen had to help me fix it up. I still have a scar.  I don't think it was directly related to filming, but I believe it was on a filming weekend, and I was getting up to do some.




Q: What’s your dream role?

A:  A complex gay superhero...though that sounds cliché in some way.





A:  It's been a while, but I think either the Curse or Dream Chasers.




A:  Teleportation effects. Can I choose special effects instead?




Q: Who’s your favorite actor co-star/actor you’ve worked with?  Who would you like to work with in the future or work with more?

A:  Everyone involved with Eidolon. :)




A:
EIDOLON:
Curses, gods, complicated plots, reincarnation, god death..Whitefeather's fault.



The title says it all

QUATRAIN:
Fun and interesting shorts


GIFT BEARER – TIME AFTER TIME (crew):
Time travel solves nothing.

FORTUNATE ONES – ONLY YOU:
Interestsing times after the apocalypse



 
Favorite Color – Green

Favorite Movie or TV Show – Firefly

Favorite Song or Band/Artist – Simon Curtis (musician)

Favorite Food or Drink – Soylent           

Favorite Holiday – New Year’s Eve





No comments:

Post a Comment