Wednesday, June 2, 2021

25 Days of SFF: Day 19 - Top 5 Supporting Actors and Actresses in a TV Show

 Unlike the previous Top 5 posts where most of them were voted on by company members, the next several days will be ones that I chose.  These are the Top 5 Performance Awards in various categories.  I reshuffled things around a bit and ended up with more categories then I had planned for so I will be posting two Top 5 Performance lists per day from now on. 

I have decided to list the performances in alphabetical order by the performer's last name, which I think is fair.  I'm not going to talk about why they were chosen because I'm also posting a video that will explain it better then I could with words.


PERFORMANCE AWARDS:

Top 5 Supporting Actors in a TV Show


(Honorable Mention)












PERFORMANCE AWARDS:

Top 5 Supporting Actresses in a TV Show










No comments:

Post a Comment