Monday, April 9, 2018

Interview with Ryan Homberg

Each month we’ll interview a member of the Sine Fine Films Company, asking the same or similar questions, and learn more about the actors and crew.

This month I’m interviewing the multi-talented Ryan Homberg who officially joined the company in the fall of 2001.

Q: How did you get involved in SFF? (And what possessed you to keep coming back for more torture?)

A:  The day of my very first visit to SPC-TV happened to be the day of the The Gift Bearer auditions. I really wanted to be involved in actually making something instead of just going to classes, so despite bombing the auditions I volunteered for anything you would let me do. I kept coming back because I really enjoyed filming and because the cast and crew became my friends. We honestly felt like a family we were all so close.




Q: What was your favorite part to play?

A:  I really enjoyed playing Ford, that costume was rad and he was a blast to play.






Q: What was your favorite filming day?

A:  I don't have a specific answer to this one, I always had a really great time on set.




Q: What was your least favorite filming day?

A: I don't recall ever having a specifically bad time, so I'm just gonna have to pass on this one. Sorry *shrug* it has been some years after all.



Q: What’s your dream role?

A:  I'd really love to play Lucifer Jones again. He had a deadpan Zapp Brannigan mixed with Indiana Jones kinda feel to him that was so much fun to play around with.




Q: What’s your favorite production to watch?

A:  Gift Bearer. I'm a sucker for time travel.





Q: What’s your favorite costume, accessory, or prop?

A:  The Ford costume was easily one of my favorite things to wear just....period. Like, in life.




Q: Who’s your favorite actor co-star/actor you’ve worked with?  Who would you like to work with in the future or work with more?

A:  I couldn't possibly pick a favorite, no way. Everyone was really fun and talented, getting to work with any of them again would be a joy and a half.



Q: Sum up each production you’ve been in using only one word or short sentence. 

A: 
THE GIFT BEARER:
Frequent villain, often dead.

THE ADVENTURES OF LUCIFER JONES:
Silly adventure romp. Also, my only starring role.



EIDOLON:
Upgrade to recurring villain!


THE CURSED DESTINY OF PANDORA’S GIFT BOX:
Got the gang back together, just for funzies!



Q: Top 5 favorites: (not SFF related)

Favorite Color – Blue

Favorite Movie or TV Show – That's like asking me to choose a favorite child!


Favorite Song or Band/Artist – I couldn't possibly choose. Any obscure metal.

Favorite Food or Drink – Ribs           

Favorite Holiday – Christmas (secular American style)



No comments:

Post a Comment